Resources & Publications
- The Urgent Need for New TB Vaccines is a fact sheet highlighting the importance of new TB vaccines, and the strategy and funding needed to develop them. Read more.
- Vital Role for of Research for TB Elimination is a briefing document that provides information on TB R&D and its centrality to universal health coverage in preparation for the United National High Level Meeting on TB. Read more
- Presentations from the 5th Global Forum on TB Vaccines are available to view on the 5th Global Forum on TB Vaccines website. Click here to view the presentations.
- Meeting Report: 4th Global Forum on TB Vaccines, 21-24 April 2015, Shanghai, China is a Supplement to Tuberculosis that provides an overview of presentations from the 4th Global Forum. Read more
- TB Prevention Pipeline Report is a report from Treatment Action Group (TAG) that reviews progress in the clinical development of TB preventive therapy and TB vaccines. The report is updated annually. Read more
- End TB Strategy from the World Health Organization’s Global TB Programme provides a 20-year strategy toward the goal of ending the TB epidemic, including research, development, and implementation of new tools. Read more
- Global Plan to End TB 2016-2020 is a roadmap from the Stop TB Partnership is a costed plan for implementing the first five years of the WHO’s End TB Strategy, including a strategic framework for TB vaccine R&D. Read more
- BCG World Atlas is an interactive map that provides detailed information on current and past BCG vaccination policies and practices for over 180 countries. Read more
- Global Tuberculosis Report, published by the WHO, provides a comprehensive and up-to-date assessment of the TB epidemic, and of progress in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the disease at global, regional and country levels. The report is updated annually. Read more
- Report on Tuberculosis Research Funding Trends, published annually by TAG, tracks how much public, private, philanthropic, and multilateral institutions spend on TB research and development (R&D) across six areas of research: basic science, diagnostics, drugs vaccines, operational research, and infrastructure/unspecified projects. Read more